Support healthy communities in BC! Join a growing community of supporters who care about:
• empowering youth and community stewards;
• creating healthier communities; and
• enabling expanded outreach to key audiences.
Choose a one-time donation or become a monthly supporter! Private sponsors will match your donation up to $1000!
Your contribution will support important province-wide programs and events that actively engage and empower youth and community stewards who are working to reduce the impacts of invasive species in BC.
Your donations will support:
- YOUTH—through enhanced online resources and in the classroom through expanded invasive species curriculum; and
- COMMUNITY STEWARDS—through targeted training, resources and support for invasive species efforts.
We look forward to partnering with you to help stop the spread of invasive species in BC! Thank you for your support.
A very special thank you to all of our partners, supporters and
volunteers who provide guidance, support and direction on our work.
We are proud to work collaboratively with such a wide range of interests—
all dedicated to creating healthier communities!
~ Tax deductible receipts are provided for all donations. ~
Find out more about ISC programs:
|TOGETHER with our partners
we work to reduce the economic, environmental and social impacts of
|PREVENT the introduction
and transport of invasive species to new areas.
after invasive species treatment and removal.